Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Website Design


During term three, each student in Room 23 created a music website to promote themselves as a recording artist. This task was part of our Music Authentic challenge. To start of with, we had to come up with a creative artists name. I came up with Shantazia. We had two options of websites to use to design our website on. They were webs.com and weebly.com. I choose webs as it had more options and better layouts.

On the website we had to have the following:
1. an image gallery
2. Playlist of your songs
3. Lyrics of one of your songs
4. Poster advertising an up comeing C.D release
5. Blog
6. Biography

I have successfully completed and published my website. This was a very challenging task, and i had alot of fun completing it. This is my website link if you want to have a look. shantazias.webs.com

No comments: